Thursday, March 24, 2011

Update

Hello everyone! Classes are going pretty good so far. A couple more weeks and then we'll have midterms. This semester is flying by. Today we had a career fair in the athletic center. Many employers set up displays and many students were able to hand out their resumes. This event is mainly for juniors and seniors, however it is open for all to attend. Advanced Intel is starting to speed up, we are now all working on our link charts, which is said to be the hardest part of the class. They are due in 2 weeks so we've been busy gathering our sources and learning the new software. Last night the group (my friends) ordered a bunch of pizza from Papa Johns and all hung out. Tonight we're all going to watch Butler beat Wisconsin in my friend's room. We all entered a pool and we've all been keeping a close eye on our brackets. This weekend is Laker Live-In weekend as well as Major Day. Any students considering Mercyhurst, feel free to stop by Saturday and pay us a visit. You'll be able to sit in on classes and gather a ton of information. Then Saturday night the freshman will host prospective students for the night. The prospective students are assigned a current freshman and will spend the night in the dorms. I went to Live-In last year and it was a lot of fun, so hopefully I can make it just as much fun for my Live-In. I know I have an Intel major so that will be nice giving them the inside scoop. Well, back to studying for my Western Classics quiz tomorrow! Thanks for reading!

2 comments: