Monday, October 3, 2011

Back at Mercyhurst!

Hello again!

I'm back at Mercyhurst for my sophomore year and I can't believe how fast it's going! Last week I had midterms and fall break is approaching! Soon it will be Thanksgiving and Christmas!! I'm taking three classes this term: American History, Writing for Intelligence, and Macroeconomics. I really enjoy all three classes and I like my professors. I really like the trimester system here because I'm not bogged down with a bunch of classes. I have my three classes and I can take my time and focus on each one. My favorite class this term is Writing for Intel. We have a ten week project on the European Debt Crisis and our final briefing is right before Thanksgiving break. Our project is going well so far, I've learned more about financials than I ever thought I would. But more importantly, I've seen how the economic trouble in Europe is directly tied to the US and our future. It's a great class and I've learned SO much.

I think the cold weather has arrived in Erie, 50's & 60's all week. The snow will be coming in another month or so! I'm considering joining ski club again this year. They go to Holiday Valley one night a week. They provide transportation to and from the ski resort and the college pass is affordable.

Well- that's a small update of my life at Mercyhurst right now. I'll keep the posts coming with more updates and information.

Thanks for reading!
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment