Sunday, October 23, 2011

Update

Hello again!

Well midterms are over and Thanksgiving break cannot come soon enough! I'm starting to feel the end of term coming - everything is starting to creep up on me. I've started on my final projects and reports for my classes after looking at my calendar and realizing we have like three weeks left of this term! 

On Wednesday we start our Crisis Week for Intel. It lasts from 10/26-10/31. Our professor will call us and give us a "crisis" going on in the world and we then have one hour to prepare a briefing for him on the situation. One of the briefings is a written piece and the other is an oral piece in which you have to meet him and give your briefing. It's going to be a nerve-wracking week but I'll be glad once it's over! 

We just had an Open House on campus yesterday and we had a great turnout! I gave four families a tour of campus and answered their questions. We had a few people interested in the Intel major so I was able to talk with them one-on-one and tell them my personal experiences. If you are considering a major and want more information just call the school and ask to set up a meeting. It helps A LOT. 

Anyway, I'm going to get back to writing this final essay for my history class - even though it's a beautiful day here in Erie. Welcome to college. 

Thanks for reading, 
Ryan 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment