Saturday, January 14, 2012

Busy Week in Intel

Hey everyone!

Before I talk about intel, I just wanted to post a picture I took today. WE FINALLY HAVE SNOW!! It came Thursday night and when I woke up for class Friday morning I looked out my window and I was shocked! I wish we had snow for Christmas though, but at least we have some now. But I know come next month, I'll be ready for the warm weather to return.
This is a photo of Garvey Park, located pretty much in the center of campus.


Next week is going to be a very busy in Intel. On Tuesday my section of our company profile (Sales & Marketing) is due. I need to analyze the marketing strategy of Tim Hortons and analyze how it reflects in terms of sales. I plan on doing most of it today and then finish it up tomorrow. My Sales & Marketing section is just one small part of our Company Profile. By the end of the year we will compile our sections into one professional document. 

On Thursday my book report is due. Throughout our competitive intel course, we have to read a business book. My book is The 5 Levels of Leadership by John C. Maxwell. It focuses on leadership development. On Thursday I'll have to give a 10 minute presentation to the class on my book and also submit a written book report. Each student in the class is required to do the same thing, and at the end of the year we are publishing a book of our book reports.  We will have a book to carry with us throughout our careers that contains a synopsis of various business books that we can refer to. 

I'll try to post a blog next week and let you know how everything went!

Have a great weekend!
Ryan 

No comments:

Post a Comment