Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Intel Update

Hey everyone!

In my last post I said I would try to update you all on competitive intel this week. Today I submitted my first draft of my Marketing & Sales section for our class company profile. Our class has its own wiki that we upload assignments to and then the class peer edits each others. It is a neat idea, however aggravating to use - especially when formatting pictures.

In class today we had six book presentations. I am scheduled to give my presentation on Thursday. For the book report, we need to be formally dressed (suit and tie) and have a visual aid (PowerPoint). Our presentation is to last anywhere between 7-13 minutes.

I was walking back from class today and I took a picture of our new intel building. It's just about complete! Here it is as of January 17th:
The new Intelligence Studies building at Mercyhurst College.



I posted a picture last week of our campus covered with snow. Notice how quickly the snow has melted! It has been unusually warm here the last couple of days. 

I had two tests today, one in criminal justice and another in intel. They went alright and I hope I did well. 

Anyway, off to dinner with my friends! We're heading the the Laker, which is a dining place on campus. Great food!

I'll keep the posts coming!
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment